What information will you need about my crowdfunding campaign in the Philippines?
In some circumstances, you or your organization may need to submit additional information so we can verify your campaign. Some examples of this may include:
- Full legal name
Residential Address or documents to verify it
Business or trading address or documents to verify it
- Date of Birth
- Government issued unique identification number
- Government issued photo identification
Copy of business license or registration
Authorization letter for the account contact person (business account)
Website address associated with your campaign
- Charity registration or fundraising licence issued by a relevant government body
- Proof of tax exempt status if you’re a non-profit
- Your business plan and mission statement
- Names of your business owners and executives
- Marketing strategy
- Vendor, supplier, manufacturer, or distributor information
- Target production and distribution timeline
Fundraisers may be asked to provide supporting documentation to confirm their identity and/or business or to confirm how the money from the campaign will be used.
Once we've validated this information, internal reviews would be conducted to assess your campaign’s alignment with our brand, financial, compliance and legal guidelines. Cases which violate these guidelines might not be supported on our platform. Reach out to our sales representatives to understand more.