How do I become an established seller?
To be qualified as an established seller, you need to complete the following criteria:
- Be a PayPal account holder in good standing for a specified number of days.
- Complete a specified number of sales.
- Receive a minimum amount in payments for goods or services.
Here’s how to check your progress towards being an established seller:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to “My Account” and click on Overview near the top of the page.
- In the notification box under your name, click on Click here for more information.
You’ll be able to see your progress in fulfilling the 3 requirements. Completion of each requirement is indicated by a green tick.
We’ll email you once you’ve fulfilled all the criteria, so you won't have to wait 21 days to access your funds for every single transaction.