How do I add PayPal to my mobile wallet?
You can add your PayPal account to Google Pay to pay for your mobile purchases in-store or online.
Here's how to add it through the PayPal app:
- Log in to your PayPal app.
- Tap the Setting icon.
- Tap Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
- Tap Set it Up and follow the onscreen instructions.
To add your PayPal account through the Google Pay app, log in to Google Pay, tap the icon to add a new payment method, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You can link up to 5 PayPal accounts to your mobile wallet.
- From your mobile wallet, you can tap the PayPal card and make it the default payment method.