How to enhance your marketing efforts with SEO.
First of all, you will need to create a destination where people can find you and learn more about what you do. This can be a website, a Facebook business page, a LinkedIn profile, a blog or a portfolio site such as Behance.
This is where you’ll be driving your audience to with your marketing efforts, so make it as informative and appealing as possible. Make sure that it has clear information on what you do - showcase some of the great work that you’ve done, include testimonials from past clients, and list the different ways you can be contacted.
If your destination doesn’t deliver the necessary information, or encourage the audience to want to find out more about you, then you would have wasted your money driving traffic there.
Make search engines work for you.
Next, you need to ensure that your audience can easily find your site, page or profile via a search engine. By ‘optimizing’ it for search engines, you can make it more likely for potential clients to find you when searching for anything related to your business.
Search engine optimization (SEO) can be a complex and potentially massive undertaking, but there are several basic steps you can take that will go a long way:
- Make sure you offer as much unique and high-quality content as possible. Not only will it appeal to your audience, it will also make it more likely that others will share your content or link to it, which will improve your page ranking on search engines. Examples of types of content that appeal to people include blog posts, industry articles, tutorials and guides, infographics and videos.
- Another way of getting relevant sites to link to yours is to approach them with your content directly to see if they are interested in sharing it. Try to work out an arrangement where you link to each other.
- Identify keywords that your audience might be searching for. These include terms that they might use to describe what you do or the problems that you can help them solve. Tools such as Wordtracker and Moz Pro’s Keyword Explorer can help you with this. Then plan your content according to the keywords you’ve picked. You should also take your cue from currently ranking pages on what kind of content is working well. Don’t try to get better rankings by artificially repeating keywords in your content, as tactics like this will cause your site to receive a lower ranking on the search engines. Focus on making sure your content natural and is useful to the reader.
- Read SEO guides to get a good understanding of how it works. Moz or Shopify are good places to start.
Frequently asked questions.
You can find our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.
What if I need to report a new violation?
Please click here to report a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy.
What type of violations can I report?
We encourage you to report any violations of the Acceptable Use Policy to PayPal immediately. Please complete and submit the form if you identify a violation related to:
- A PayPal.Me link  >
- An offensive or graphic image  >
- Mature adult content  >
- Child exploitation  >
- Hate/violence/racial/or other intolerance  >
- Firearms or weapons  >
- Gambling  >
- Multi-level marketing or Ponzi schemes  >
- Prescription drugs  >
- Illegal narcotics  >
- Counterfeit or stolen goods  >
- Any other violations of our Acceptable Use Policy
Here are a few payment solutions we offer:
- Website Payments Standard: You can simply copy and paste our payment button code to your website to start receiving payments. It is mobile-optimized, and can be added onto an existing shopping cart to offer your customers secure transactions.  >
- Express Checkout: An API-based solution that allows you to personalize your customer's checkout experience from start to completion. However, if you don't have an eCommerce solution or a shopping cart already installed, you'll need some knowledge of API programming to install Express Checkout on your website.  >
- Invoicing: You can bill your customer directly without setting up your own website.
Note: To enhance your account safety and remove initial account limits, make sure to confirm your email address and verify your account.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If you object to the processing of your personal data for the provision of financial or other services, you may no longer be able to use some or all PayPal services. For example, you must use your real name on your account and cannot use a false name.
If you no longer want PayPal to process your data for the purposes of providing you with financial or other services, we ask that you close your account. If you close your account PayPal will retain the data until the retention period has elapsed and there’s no other legal reason to keep it longer.
To change the way you receive marketing communications from PayPal, you can update your notification preferences.
-  > >Full legal name  >
-  > >Residential Address  >
-  > >Business or trading address  >
-  > >Date of Birth  >
-  > >Government issued unique identification number  >
-  > >Government issued photo identification  >
-  > >Website address associated with your campaign  >
-  > >Charity registration or fundraising licence issued by a relevant government body  >
-  > >Subordination letter (if fundraising on behalf of a registered charity)  >
-  > >Proof of tax exempt status if you’re a non-profit  >
-  > >Your business plan and mission statement  >
-  > >Names of your business owners and executives  >
-  > >Marketing strategy  >
-  > >Vendor, supplier, manufacturer, or distributor information  >
-  > >Target production and distribution timeline