How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I have with a merchant?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you should contact the merchant directly to cancel the agreement.
If you can’t contact the merchant, you should contact PayPal Customer Service by phone. Here’s how:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click Help at the top of the page.
- Click Call customer support.
- Click You can always Call us as a Guest.
Please note that after canceling a payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement, you are still required to pay the merchant for the goods or services you received. A subscription can be cancelled up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.