What information will you need about my crowdfunding campaign in Indonesia?
In some instances, you may be required to submit additional information for verification. Some examples of this may include:
- Full legal name
- Residential address or documents to verify it
- Business or trading address or documents to verify it
- Date of Birth
- Government issued unique identification number
- Government issued photo identification
- Copy of business license or registration
- Authorisation letter for the account contact person (business account)
- Website address associated with your campaign
- Charity registration or fundraising licence issued by a relevant government body
- Proof of tax exempt status if you’re a non-profit organisation
- Your business plan and mission statement
- Names of your business owners and executives
- Marketing strategy
- Vendor, supplier, manufacturer or distributor information
- Target production and distribution timeline
Fundraisers may be asked to provide supporting documentation to confirm their personal and/or business identity, or to confirm how the money from the campaign will be used.
Once we’ve validated this information, internal reviews would be conducted to assess your campaigns alignment with our brand, financial, compliance and legal guidelines. Cases which violate these guidelines might not be supported on our platform. Reach out to our sales representatives to understand more.