How do I integrate PayPal Payflow Pro with Shopify?
- Log in to the Shopify admin panel.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Shopify allows only one payment gateway to be activated. Deactivate the existing payment gateway and Express Checkout to configure PayPal Payflow Pro.
- Under the PayPal module, select one of the following from the PayPal Payflow Pro US/CA.
- Click Activate.
- Once directed to a PayPal login page, log in to your PayPal account and click Grant Permission.
- Set Payment Authorization Settings as follows:
- Select Immediate Sale to automatically capture payments for orders.
- Select Authorize only to manually capture payment for orders.
- Click Save.
Note: you'll find complete information and steps on integrating PayPal with your Shopify cart in Shopify's online manual.