How do I transfer money to my bank account?
Here's how you can transfer money to your bank account:
- Go to My wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Transfer to your bank.
- Select the bank account where you want to deposit the amount withdrawn, then click Continue.
- Enter the amount and click Next.
- Review your transfer and click Transfer Now.
- PayPal may charge fees on withdrawals, for a full breakdown of our fee structure in our User Agreement.
- You can also transfer money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check. (There is a fee for check withdrawals.)
- Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays may take longer.
- All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.
Please note, if you have PayPal account in Antigua & Barbuda, Albania, Algeria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Malawi, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Palau, Seychelles, Turks & Caicos Islands, Trinidad & Tobago:
- Your Balance: Both commercial and personal payments you receive go to your pending balance. They belong to you, but you can't use them or withdraw them usually for 30 days. This is a holding period for new sellers. We’ll review it later when you have a successful selling history with us and then the payments you receive will be added to your available balance.
- Note: Mass payments you receive are exempted from holds and they become available immediately.
- Your Withdrawals: On the first day of every month, your available balance is transferred automatically to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. This automatic transfer is free.
- To see all Central and South American countries' transfer options, go to the PayPal Offerings Worldwide page and select a specific country.