How do I integrate PayPal Checkout with WooCommerce Subscriptions?
WooCommerce support for PayPal Checkout with subscriptions requires an additional plugin for integration. You can use your preferred plugin to integrate.
Here's how to perform the integration using WooCommerce Subscriptions:
- Create a recurring product with the WooCommerce Store Manager's Guide.
- Enable Reference Transactions on your PayPal account. Contact Customer Service to do this.
- Enable PayPal Checkout in your admin panel. PayPal Checkout requires an additional plugin for integration. You can use your preferred plugin to integrate. However, the next steps describe the recommended plugin method.
- Download the PayPal Payments plugin from WooCommerce.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to your Plugins page
- Click Add new plugin and upload the plugin from your downloaded location on your system.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin.
You'll find complete integration steps at WooCommerce PayPal Payments Setup Guide.
Note: Additional modules are available to add PayPal Checkout support to your WooCommerce shopping cart. PayPal recommends that you do research before purchasing any modules to ensure those modules will support the feature sets you want. To ensure a safe recovery path, in case you need one, always back up your site before installing any modules.