What is Xoom and how does it work?
Xoom is a PayPal service that allows you to send money to your friends and family abroad. When using Xoom, you’ll be able to:
- Send money to a recipient’s bank account
- Send cash for pick up or home delivery
- Pay international bills
- Reload a prepaid mobile phone
If you send an international payment using your personal PayPal account for any of the above reasons, you’ll be asked to log in to your Xoom account. If you don’t have a Xoom account yet, you can create one right from your PayPal account:
- Go to your Send and request page.
- Click Send to friends abroad.
- Select the country and click Next.
- Select one of the Xoom-supported options.
We’ll take you directly to Xoom.com and use your PayPal credentials to create a Xoom account for you. If you already have a Xoom account, you’ll be able to link it to your PayPal account when you are taken to Xoom.com.
For your convenience, you can use your PayPal credentials to log in to your Xoom account by clicking the Continue with PayPal button on Xoom.com.