How do I add, remove or update an email address on my PayPal account?
Here's how to add, remove or update an email address:
- Go to your Settings.
- In the "Email" section, you can add, edit or remove:
- To add a new email address, click +. Enter the email address and click Add Email. We'll automatically send you an email to confirm it. Click the link in our email.
- To update an email address, click Update next to the address you want to change. Make the update and click Change Email.
- To remove an email address, click Remove.
Here's how to add, remove or update an email address in the PayPal App:
- Tap your profile icon.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Emails.
- To add a new email, tap + Add a new email.
- To update an email, tap the email, then tap Change.
- To remove an email, tap the email, then tap Remove.
You can't edit or delete your primary email address. If you want to remove your primary email address, you first need to set up another email address as your primary email address.
Was this article helpful?