How do I view and modify my “Log in with PayPal” information?
“Log in with PayPal” allows merchants to collect payments from your PayPal account for future payments. Whenever you re-visit the merchant’s website, you won’t need to log in to your PayPal account to make payments.
Your payments will be collected as and when purchases are made or on a fixed schedule, depending on the agreement with your merchant.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to your Settings .
- Click Payments near the top of the page.
- Click See Connected Sellers.
- Select the merchant you want to view or modify details.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
You were logged out to help protect your account.