How do I edit a Buy Now button?
“Website Payment Standard” offers “Add to Cart”, “Buy Now” and “Subscription” buttons, which allows you to accept PayPal payment directly from your website. When your buyers click on the buttons on your website, they’ll be directed to PayPal’s payment page to pay you. This feature is available to Premier and Business accounts.
Here's how to add or edit a button:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Seller preferences under "Selling tools" near the bottom of the page.
- Click Update beside “PayPal buttons”.
- Select the button you want to edit, and then click Edit button from the "Action" menu.
- Make your changes to the button, and then click Save Changes.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code in to your own web page code.
Learn more about other PayPal payment solutions.
You were logged out to help protect your account.