Virtual Terminal (U.S. Only)
What is Virtual Terminal?
It's an online version of the credit card swipe machines used in stores. But it gives you added advantages:
- Increase sales. Expand your business beyond the internet.
- Save money. There's no need to invest in expensive equipment.
How it works.
Customer merchant payment
Get details. Download our user guide (PDF)
- Customer orders by phone, fax, or mail with credit card.
- You enter order into Virtual Terminal.
- PayPal processes the transaction and you get paid.
Why use Virtual Terminal?
- It's easy.Use Virtual Terminal with any PayPal solution. Anyone with a U.S.-based Business account can apply.
- It's affordable. Pay the same low per-transaction price for any major credit card, including Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.
- It lets you expand your business. Get paid by phone, fax, and mail, in addition to the internet. 81% of Virtual Terminal users agree that it allows them to reach more customers.1
- It's convenient. You get an automatic custom packing slip, and Virtual Terminal is preintegrated with PayPal reporting systems.
Enter order into Virtual Terminal.
Want to get paid by phone, fax, or mail?
Sign up for Virtual Terminal Today.
† March 2006, GLS Research survey of merchants using PayPal Virtual Terminal. N=681
| ||Get Virtual Terminal|
How to apply:
- If you already have a PayPal account, log in and apply for Virtual Terminal.
If you don't have an account, we'll create one as part of the Virtual Terminal application.
- You'll receive a response to your application within 48 hours.
- If you're approved, log in to your account and start using Virtual Terminal.