What kind of proof of business entity does PayPal accept for identity verification?
The below relates to PayPal Business accounts.
As part of the identity verification, business account holders in India would be required to submit a proof of their business entity.
Here are the type of business entity documentation that we accept:
- TAN (Tax Account Number) card of business
- Trade License
- Shops & Establishment Registration Certificate
- Sales & Income Tax Return
- Registration Certification
- Certificate of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC)
- GST Registration Certificate
- Certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/VAT Tax/Professional Tax authorities
- Certificate of Incorporation
- MOA (Memorandum of association)/ AOA (Articles of association)
- Registered Partnership Deed
Note: If the proof of business entity you submit displays your business address, you do not need to submit additional proof of business address for identity verification.
How do I submit my proof of business entity?
You can take a photo of your physical document. To upload your document, please go to your Account Summary and click Notifications at the top right corner of the page, then follow the instructions on the screen.