How do I integrate PayPal Payments Pro with CoreCommerce?
With this integration, customers are transferred to PayPal, where they enter their payment information. All credit card and PayPal transactions take place on a PayPal checkout page.
Here's how to integrate PayPal Payments Pro with CoreCommerce:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce admin panel.
- Hover over Settings, then select Payment Settings.
- Click Credit Cards.
- Click Yes for Do you already have a merchant account and credit card processor?
- Click Configure Gateway and select PayPal Payments Pro.
- Enter the following information:
- API Username and API Password - Enter your API username and API password.
- If you're using an API Certificate, click On beside Certificate Upload and upload your certificate.
- If you're using an API Signature, click On beside API Signature and paste your signature.
- Transaction Type - Select your preferred transaction type.
- Currency Code - If the default isn't your preferred currency, enter the currency you want to use.
- Include the Bill Me Later checkout button - Select Yes.
- Select cards to accept - Check the credit cards you want to accept.
- Click Save.
How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?
CoreCommerce Support Center