How do I integrate Checkout with BigCommerce?
- Log in to your BigCommerce admin panel.
- Select Store Setup.
- Select Payments.
- Select Other Online Payment Methods.
- Scroll through the Payment Modules listing, locate PayPal Express Checkout and click Setup.
- At this point, PayPal is enabled in your store, but you still need to grant permissions to complete setup.
- Click Connect with PayPal to grant permissions to BigCommerce.
- Verify or complete the final options in the Checkout integration:
- Display Name - Enter a title as you would like it to appear to your customers.
- PayPal Email Address - Enter or verify your PayPal email address. It should already be present from the previous permissions grant.
- Transaction Type - Select either Sale or Authorize Only.
- Click Save.
Note: You'll find complete information and steps on integrating PayPal with your BigCommerce cart in the BigCommerce online manual.
Note: The Checkout module within BigCommerce no longer supports the use of Sandbox mode. In addition, PayPal Website Payments Pro - Pro 3.0 is no longer available for BigCommerce; instead, consider integrating the Payflow Pro option.