How do I link an India bank account to my PayPal account?
Here's how to add your local bank account:
- Go to your Payment Methods.
- Click Link a bank account under "Bank accounts".
- Enter your bank account information and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
To add your bank account from your PayPal app:
- Click Settings.
- Tap Banks and Cards.
- Tap the '+' sign on the top-right corner, then Bank Accounts.
Your PayPal balance will be automatically withdrawn to your bank account daily. If you have one bank account added to your PayPal account, it’ll be set as your auto-withdrawal account. If you have more than one bank account to your PayPal account, you can select your preferred auto-withdrawal account from your bank account list.
To prevent withdrawal failure, please make sure the name on your PayPal account, bank account and PAN ID are exactly the same.
To confirm your bank account, we’ll send 2 small deposits (each between 1.01 and 1.50 INR) to your bank account.
Please allow up to 6 business days for the 2 small deposits to appear in your bank account. You can review your bank statement or contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online.
- Go to Payment Methods.
- Click Ready to confirm on the bank account that you're going to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits. For example, if the amounts you received are 1.12 and 1.07, enter 1.12 and 1.07.
- Click Confirm.
- If the amounts are entered incorrectly 3 times, your bank account will be disabled and removed from your PayPal account.