What can I do if I can't log in to my PayPal account?
If you’re having trouble logging in, you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. If you need help doing this, go to your browser's support page, or do a web search on how to clear cookies and cache for your internet browser type and version. For example: "How do I clear my cookies and cache in Internet Explorer 11?"
If you can’t log in because you forgot the email address or forgot your password connected with your PayPal account, you can recover access.
I forgot the email address for my PayPal account:
- Go to Log In.
- Click Having trouble logging in?
- Click Forgotten your email address?
- Enter up to three email addresses you may have registered.
- If an email address you entered is recognised we'll let you know which one.
- Click Continue to log in if you remember your password.