How do I send payments using PayPal?
You can add a credit or debit card and pay anyone who has an email address. Here’s how:
- Go to Send and request.
- Click Pay for goods or services.
- Enter the recipient's email address, and click Next.
- Enter the amount you want to send, select the currency, and add a message to your recipient (optional).
- Select your shipping address, and click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Send Payments Now.
On the payment page, your payment will be set in the default currency of your recipient’s country or region. If you have an agreement with the recipient, you’re able to change it to other currency.
After the payment is sent, your recipient will receive a notification email. If they don’t have a PayPal account, they can follow the instructions in the email to sign up for an account and accept your payment.
Note: Personal payments to friends and family isn't supported in your PayPal India account.
Watch this video to see how to shop online and check out with your PayPal account.