How do I send payments using PayPal?
You can add a debit or credit card, and send payments for your purchases to the recipient's email address or via PayPal.Me. (Note: Personal payments to friends and family isn't supported in your PayPal India account.)
To send money from your PayPal app:
- Tap Send.
- Enter the name, email or mobile number of the recipient and tap Next.
- Type the amount you're sending and tap Next.
- Choose your preferred payment method and tap Next.
- Review the information and tap Send now.
Pay using recipient's email address:
- Go to Send and request.
- Click Pay for goods or services.
- Enter the recipient's email address, and click Next.
- Enter the amount you want to send, select the currency, and add a message to your recipient (optional).
- Select your shipping address, and click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Send Payments Now.
After the payment is sent, your recipient will receive a notification email. If they don’t have a PayPal account, they can follow the instructions in the email to sign up for an account and accept your payment.
Pay with PayPal.Me
You can also try PayPal.Me, our new, hassle-free way to pay and get paid. If the person you're paying has a PayPal.Me link, they can share the link with you and let you pay them easily through PayPal. Learn more about how PayPal.Me works.
Useful tip: Preferred way to pay
You can select a debit or credit card as your preferred funding source, and we'll use it when you shop online or send a payment for goods or services.
To set your preference:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click Change next to "Online purchases".
- Select your preferred card, and click Confirm.