Ask our Business Community
Get started and join the conversation to use PayPal for business in the Headstart Community.
How do I integrate PayPal Advanced with Angell EYE for WooCommerce?
Angell EYE is a free module for WooCommerce that supports Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Pro, and PayPal Payflow Pro. This module must be installed in your WooCommerce store before you integrate your PayPal Payflow Pro payment solution, and is available as a plugin application.
Configure your PayPal Manager settings
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Click Service Settings.
- Click Set Up.
- Select LIVE in Transaction Process Mode under Choose your settings.
- Enter your Secure URL in Enter Error URL under Display Options on Payment Page.
- Select the two checkboxes for CSC under Billing Information.
- Select On my website and enter your Secure URL in Enter Return URL.
- Set the Return URL Method to POST.
- Scroll to Security Options and set the following:
- AVS - Set to NO.
- CSC - Set to NO.
- ENABLE SECURE TOKEN - Set to YES.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Customize.
- Select Layout C then click Save and Publish.
- Click Set Up again.
- Remove the Secure URL in Enter secure URL under Display Options on Payment Page.
- Scroll down further to the Payment Confirmation section and remove your Secure URL from Enter Return URL.
- Click Save Changes.
Integrate Angell EYE with PayPal REST
- Log in to your WooCommerce admin panel.
- Select WooCommerce > Settings.
- On the Settings dialog select Checkout > PayPal Advanced.
- Complete the following tasks to cover the minimum requirements for PayPal Advanced integration.
- Enable/Disable - Check the Enable PayPal Advanced box.
- Title - Set the Title as you want it to appear to buyers for this payment method.
- Description - Enter an Extended Description in the Description field, or keep the default value.
- Merchant Login - Enter your PayPal Manager vendor name.
- Partner - Enter your PayPal Manager partner name.
- User - Enter your PayPal Manager user ID.
- Password - Enter your PayPal Manager user password.
Note: See How do I create a secondary user in PayPal Manager?
- Transaction Type - Select your preferred Transaction type.
- Layout - Select Layout C.
- Review additional options not covered in the previous steps.
- Click Save changes.
You were logged out to help protect your account.