Manage your business smartly
As a PayPal Business account holder, you'll have greater control over your account with our special multi-user access feature.
Tell me more...
This feature allows you to maintain internal controls with your staff or other users who you need to give access to your PayPal account - but in a safe way. With the feature, you'll be able to:
- Add/remove access for 200 employees or users.
- Create a unique login and access level for each employee or user.
- Assign specific authorisation rights or privileges for each employee or user.
Tell me some of the benefits...
By giving your employees their own login and privileges, you're able to grant them access to only the necessary information required to complete their jobs - without the ability to retrieve sensitive information or use critical features.
For example, as the administrator of the account, you may wish to be the only person who has the authority to withdraw or send money from your PayPal account. Additionally, you may wish to give your customer support employees permission to discuss account issues with PayPal's customer support team. (Note: if you do not grant your employees access to the 'discuss account with Customer Service', our customer service representatives will not able to discuss any account information with them.)
Tell me how I can take advantage of this feature...
It's easy. Follow the steps below.
- Log in to your business account.
- Go to your Profile and click on the “Multi - User access" link found in the Account Information section on the left side of the page.
- Start setting up unique logins and authorisations by employee or user.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll see: