Problems Logging In?
If you need help logging in, consider the following:
- Your email address cannot contain any spaces.
- Be sure you use your email address and not your name.
- Be sure to include '.com' at the end of your email address (or relevant domain name).
- If you no longer have access to your email address, you must log in with your old email address. Then you may change your email address in the preferences section of your account.
- Your password cannot contain any spaces.
- Your password must be at least eight (8) characters long.
- Your password is case sensitive. Please make sure you have properly included any capital letters.
- If you have forgotten your password, we can reset your password.
Your browser must support cookies, and the option must be enabled in order for you to log in. This is for your security and convenience, so that you don't have to log in with your password every time you view a new page. To enable cookies, see the online Help for your browser.