- PayPal Chargeback Specialists
- Buyer's Credit Card Company
- Seller provides PayPal with specifics of chargeback, including all records of transaction (for example, proof of shipment).
- PayPal's chargeback specialist attempts to fight the chargeback on the seller’s behalf in order to recover funds from the buyer's credit card company.
- If the credit card company finds in favor of the seller, the buyer is charged for the transaction and PayPal returns the funds to the seller.
A more in-depth step-by-step guide on how to Respond to a Chargeback Filed With a Credit Card Company is available at the PayPal Resolution Center.