Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You will not be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I get started with Website Payments Standard?
Here’s how to get started with Website Payments Standard:
- Sign up for a PayPal Business account or upgrade your Personal or Premier account.
- Confirm your email address which verifies the email address where PayPal sends payment receipts and account emails. You might have done this already if you upgraded your account.
- Provide and confirm your bank account information, which allows you to easily withdraw funds.
- Add and confirm your credit card.
- Integrate Website Payments Standard with your website through 3 options:
- Add payment buttons
- Use a compatible shopping cart
- Write customized code
You were logged out to help protect your account.