How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?
- Go to www.paypal.co.il and log in to your account.
- Click Resolve an issue in our Resolution Center near the bottom of the page.
- Locate your case and click View in the action column.
- Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
- Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Escalate to a claim.
You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn’t escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.
You were logged out to help protect your account.