What should I do if my account shows amount owing to PayPal?
When your account shows amount owing to PayPal, we suggest that you review your recent activity to find out why.
- If your account shows amount owing to PayPal because of insufficient funds, please add funds to your account as soon as possible
- If you suspect unauthorized activity on your account, please report it immediately through the Resolution Center
- Top up your PayPal account with funds from your credit card by calling our Collection Department.
- Add funds to your PayPal account by mailing us a cashier’s check that can be cashed in any U.S. bank.
- If you have a bank account in the U.S. you can also top up with funds from your U.S. bank account.
* please note that this is a UK telephone number and overseas call charges may apply.
Here's how to send us a cashier’s check:
- Consult your local bank to ensure your cashier’s check can be cashed in a U.S. bank.
- Write the amount of the cashier’s check in U.S. Dollars.
- Write your PayPal email address on the check’s stub and post it to:
P.O. Box 45950
Omaha, NE 68145-0950
After we get the check in our U.S. office, it takes 7 business days until the money is added to your PayPal balance.
Here’s how to add money to your PayPal account using your U.S. bank account:
- Go to www.paypal.co.il and log in to your account.
- Click Add Money under "PayPal balance."
- Select your U.S. bank account, and then enter the amount you want to add to your PayPal account.
- Click Add.
You were logged out to help protect your account.