What should I do if my account is limited?
If your account is limited, it means that you won’t be able to do certain things with your PayPal account. For example, you might not be able to send or withdraw money.
Most of the time, you can fix this by visiting the Resolution Center and providing some information.
To get started:
- Go to your Resolution Center.
- Click Go to Account Limitations.
- Click Resolve beside each step.
If you’ve completed the steps and your account is still limited, it means one of 2 things:
- We need more information, and we've sent you an email asking for it, or
- We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update (usually within 3 business days).
You were logged out to help protect your account.