I want a refund. How is a refund credited?
If you changed your mind on a purchase or made a mistake you can cancel the payment or ask your seller or merchant for a refund. If you’re unhappy with your purchase or you haven’t received it, you can also communicate directly with your seller in our Resolution Center.
We credit the refund according to how the original payment was made.
- If you used a credit card, we refund your credit card.
- If you used a funding source other than a credit card, you'll receive the refund on your PayPal balance.
- If you used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion goes to the credit card, and the remainder goes to your PayPal balance.
Most refunds will appear on your card account within 5 business days. However, depending on your card issuer, it may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear your card statement. Please contact your card issuer after this timeframe to confirm that you've received your refund.
- If you made your payment using a rechargeable Israeli Visa card, please contact Visa customer services in order to link the refund to your card
- Refunds are made in the same currency and exchange rate as the original payment
You were logged out to help protect your account.