Mobile commerce: your customers
just can't wait.
The volume of mobile transactions made worldwide through PayPal has multiplied by 18 between 2010 and 2012¹. Now it is time to switch to mobile.
The addition of PayPal in our mobile applications has been a great decision. We saw an immediate increase of 30% in our sales. It is clear that customers prefer the new payment methods when paying via mobile phones, which are safer and easier to use. PayPal fulfills its commitment in this area to perfectionJavier Rey Retamal Web Manager, Alsa
Why optimize your website for mobile?
For a better customer experience
Convert more visitors into customers by adapting how your website is displayed on mobile phones, create easier navigation, optimize images and make links visible.
To increase sales
Reassure your customers with a professional and familiar checkout, PayPal's mobile solution is known to online shoppers worldwide. Adding PayPal's mobile checkout can help you increase your conversion rate by up to 33.7%.⁵
Because it's easy
PayPal and our partners offer simple solutions to optimize your site for mobile users with no set-up fees.
If you're already using PayPal as a payment solution on your website, you may already be accepting payments from customers shopping on their mobiles. PayPal detects which customers are connecting via mobile and automatically adapts the payment experience for them. Learn more
Don't have a PayPal account? Open one now
- PayPal global internal figures, 2010-2012. 2010: $750 million, 2012: $14 billion.
- Centre for Retail Research, UK. This study covers the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Poland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. January 2012
- Internal source eBay Inc. Q3 2011
- Source: PayPal internal data, December 2012, Continental Europe, Middle East and Africa
- U.S. study in May 2011 on the web crutchfield.com