Why won’t my credit or debit card payment go through?
These could be some of the reasons why your payment didn’t go through:
- Your card issuer might be having technical issues that prevent us from requesting an authorization on your card.
- Your card issuer might block the payment for security reason as it doesn’t fit your regular spending pattern.
- Your card is not activated for online payments.
- There could be a sending limit on your card that has been exceeded.
- The network you’re using to make the payment is not secure or unstable.
- Try using a different card to make your payment again.
- Contact your card issuer to check if your card is valid, and can be used to make online payments, or if there is any recent technical issue or restriction on your card.
- Use a secure network to make your payment.