How do I add a U.S. bank account to my PayPal account?
You should check first if you can add a U.S. bank account to your PayPal account, because it’s not possible in some countries.
- Visit our Worldwide page to see the list of countries PayPal is offered in.
- Select your country from the list.
- View your country’s options for withdrawing funds. If you see “To your U.S. bank account” listed as a withdrawal option, you can add your U.S. bank account.
If you are able to add your U.S. bank account, here’s how to add it:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click +Link a bank.
- Choose your bank and click Add.
- Enter the required information, then click Add Bank Account.