Start selling sooner with a shopping cart.
With a shopping cart, you can set your site up for eCommerce super quick. And many have PayPal already integrated and ready to go.
Do it yourself carts
Easy to install and simple to manage – even if you have no technical knowledge. Our hosted partner carts have PayPal’s Express Checkout already integrated so you can start accepting payments and give your customers a streamlined shopping experience sooner.
Install your cart, enter your PayPal account details, add your catalogue of products, and you’re ready to go.
Features to look out for:
- Multi-outlet capabilities – sell on Facebook, eBay and Google
- Mobile optimisation cross selling
- Blog integration marketing tools
- Inventory management
Custom built carts
If you’re a medium-sized business with a little more technical know-how, these carts offer more sophisticated marketing and reporting capabilities. Track your efforts and take advantage of merchandising, order capture and processing tools to help make managing your online business even easier.
As well as standard features of do it yourself carts, custom built carts also often provide:
- Customer service support
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Multiple language capabilities
Shopping carts for developers
You’ve been hired to provide the best online shopping experience possible for your clients so you need a high end shopping cart solution.
These carts are fully customisable and incorporate best practice in shopping cart and checkout functionality. PayPal’s Express Checkout is already integrated, helping you deliver reduced shopping cart abandonment to your clients.
Key features of these carts include:
- Real time shipping calculations with major shipping providers, and flat rate shipping per order
- Social shopping functionality, including “like” buttons, product tagging, ratings and reviews
- Order fulfilment management
- Newsletter subscription management
- Dynamic landing pages for marketing promotions