Sell over the phone
Turn your computer into a credit card terminal.
Simply log in to your PayPal account and instantly process phone, fax and mail orders online with Virtual Terminal. No credit card swipe machine or software needed, and you can use it anywhere you access the internet.
Accept credit cards virtually anywhere
Use Virtual Terminal wherever you have internet access – at your office, at home or even at the airport. To take a credit card order, simply log into your PayPal account and complete a secure order form. We’ll process the payment and send you and your customer a confirmation.
1. You log in to Virtual TerminalWhen you’re ready to process a payment, log in to your account at paypal.com.au. Click the link for Virtual Terminal.
2. You enter the orderEnter your customer’s order details and credit or debit card information. If you’re mailing an item, include the shipping information.
3. You complete the transactionYou’ll receive a confirmation for the successful transaction. You can then print a receipt or packing slip, or process another payment.
4. You get paidWhen your customer’s payment hits your PayPal account, you can transfer the funds to your bank account or keep it in your PayPal account to spend online anywhere PayPal is accepted.
Stay on top of your orders
View easy-to-read reports of your account activity, quickly find a specific transaction and accept payments in up to 24 major currencies. All from one easy place – your PayPal account.
Low fees to keep you running
For just $200 HKD ($25 USD) a month, you can get Virtual Terminal with low transaction fees for accepting payments over the phone.
Hong Kong and overseas customers (per transaction)
1 For example, for payments received in HKD, the fixed fee is $2.35 HKD.
* Merchant Rate qualification required. For more details please visit fees.