Spot the PayPal button.
Log in to your account.
Enjoy your purchase.
Refunds for incorrect orders
Send purchases back
Keep earning card reward points
No transaction fee when you shop
I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
If you forgot your password, you'll need to create a new one. Here's how:
- Click Log In at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Having trouble logging in?.
- Enter the email address that you registered in your PayPal account and the security code shown, and click Continue.
- Select your preferred option to confirm your account ownership, and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
Note: When creating a new password, please don’t use the same password you use for your email, or other online services
Do I have to add money to my PayPal account to use PayPal?
No. You can use your credit or debit cards to send money and make payments.
How do I add a debit or credit card to my account?
You can add a Visa, MasterCard or American Express card to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Wallet near the top of the page.
- Click Link a card under "Credit cards".
- Enter your information.
- Click Save.
Note: When you add a card, you may be notified of a 1 USD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer.
What should I do if my account is locked?
If your account is locked, please contact PayPal Customer Service