Disputes and Claims
- How long will it take for PayPal to investigate my claim?
- My buyer filed a dispute, claim, or chargeback, and the payment is on hold in my PayPal account. What should I do?
- Can I reopen a closed dispute in my PayPal account?
- How do I escalate a dispute to a claim if I can't resolve it with my seller/buyer on PayPal?
- How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?
- How does PayPal Seller Protection work? Is my transaction eligible?
- Can I provide additional information or evidence to PayPal to help resolve a claim?
- How do I view the status of my PayPal dispute or claim?
- Can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my claim?
- How do I accept or deny a partial refund in my PayPal account?
Fraud and security
- How do I know if an email is from PayPal?
- What is the Message Centre in my PayPal account?
- Why did I get a chargeback for a PayPal payment I received? What should I do?
- How do I report potential fraud like unauthorised activities or fake emails to PayPal?
- What is an unauthorised PayPal payment?
- How secure is PayPal.Me?