How can we help?
All About PayPal
- What is PayPal's approach to privacy and the Privacy Statement?
- What is the Message Centre in my PayPal account?
- Why do you need my postal address when registering a PayPal account?
- Why should I use PayPal?
- Can I use an email address registered with another PayPal account?
- Why didn't I receive the email from PayPal to confirm my email address?
- What is the difference between my postal address and my billing address?
- How do I confirm my email address on the PayPal account?
- What can I do with PayPal?
- Questions about eBay
- Why am I receiving emails from PayPal when I don’t have an account?
- What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
- What are the fees for withdrawing funds from PayPal Hong Kong account?
- Where can I find PayPal's currency exchange rates?
- How do I find the fees I am being charged?
- When I use my credit or debit card to make payments via PayPal, will I get charged a cash advance fee?
- What are the fees for requesting money and invoicing through PayPal?
- What is the chargeback fee charged by PayPal?
- What is the easiest way to calculate fees?
- When I refund a PayPal payment, are the transaction fees returned?
- Why am I suspended from PayPal Seller Protection? How do I become eligible again?
- What are PayPal account reserves?
- What is Payment Review?
- My payment wasn't flagged for Payment Review. Does that mean that PayPal has cleared it and it is protected?
- What is PayPal Buyer Protection?
- How do I prove that I've sent an item to the buyer?
- What is the PayPal Seller Protection Policy and what items aren’t included?
- Why is my PayPal payment on hold?
- Why are my funds held in reserve in my PayPal account?
- Where can I find transactions that are under Payment Review?
- Can I have multiple PayPal accounts?
- How will PayPal let me know when a payment is under Payment Review?
- Why is the payment I received under review?
- Where can I find the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy?