Why did my transaction go to Transaction State 106?
Your transaction has been placed in Transaction State 106.
PayPal didn't receive an acknowledgement from the client, and therefore the transaction hasn't settled. This issue could be caused by one of the following reasons:
- The timeout value is set too low.
- The server with the Payflow Pro client is located behind a proxy.
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Select Virtual Terminal > Multiple Transactions.
- Select Re-Settle under Transaction Type.
- Enter the desired Date Range, then click Continue.
- Process the transactions as needed.
- Increase the timeout value - Verify that the timeout value being sent to the server is 30 seconds or more. If not, try increasing the timeout value.
- Move the server hosting the Payflow Pro client in front of the proxy server - Check that you're running the most current version of the client (SDK), and move the server in front of the proxy. Perform transactions as normal and compare results to see if the proxy server is causing the problem.
If you continue to receive a high volume of failed transactions because of this issue, contact Payflow Support (email at firstname.lastname@example.org). Provide your login ID and the answers to the following questions:
- Are you behind a firewall?
- Are you using a proxy server? If so, are you using a Microsoft proxy?
- Are you using NAT?
- Are you using a load balancer?
- Are you using any other special non-mainstream network equipment?
- Who is your ISP?
- Does everything appear to be working properly with your credit card processing?
RESULT Values and RESPMSG Text