How do I integrate PayPal Checkout with WooCommerce Express Checkout?
WooCommerce support for PayPal Checkout requires an additional plugin for integration. You can use your preferred plugin to integrate.
Here's how to perform the integration using WooCommerce Express Checkout:
- Download the plugin from the WordPress page: WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to your Plugins page
- Click Add new plugin and upload the plugin from your downloaded location on your system.
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the PayPal WooCommerce plugin.
- Once the extension is installed and activated, you'll find the PayPal options available under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout.
- Enter the following information to complete your WooCommerce Express Checkout integration:
- Enable PayPal Express Checkout - Click the box.
- Environment - Set to Live unless testing with PayPal Sandbox credentials.
- Enable PayPal Mark - Click the box.
- PayPal API Username - Paste in your Live API username.
- PayPal API Password - Paste in your Live API password.
- PayPal API Signature - Paste in your Live API Signature.
- Payment Action - Select either Sale or Authorize.
- Review additional options.
- Click Save changes.
Note: Additional modules are available to add PayPal Checkout support to your WooCommerce shopping cart. PayPal recommends that you do research before purchasing any modules to ensure those modules will support the feature sets you want. To ensure a safe recovery path, in case you need one, always back up your site before installing any modules.
How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?