How do I integrate Express Checkout with CoreCommerce?
This integration transfers customers to PayPal, where they enter their payment information. All credit card and PayPal transactions take place on a PayPal checkout page.
Here's how to integrate Express Checkout with CoreCommerce:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce admin panel.
- Hover over Settings and select Payment Settings.
- Click PayPal Express Checkout.
- Check the box next to PayPal Express Checkout.
- Configure the following settings:
- API Username - Enter the API username from your PayPal account profile.
- API Password - Enter your API password.
- Certificate Upload for API Certificate - Click Browse or paste in your API Signature or API Certificate, depending on which API option you've selected.
- Currency Code - Enter a Currency Code if you won't use USD.
- Should the "PayPal Credit" checkout button be displayed? - Although not required, PayPal recommends setting this option to Yes for additional payment options for your customers.
- Authorization - Select either Authorized and Captured or Authorized Only.
- Click Save.
How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?
CoreCommerce Support Center