How do I remove my credit or debit card from my PayPal account?
Here's how to remove a credit or debit card from your PayPal account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click on the card you want to remove.
- Click Edit.
- Click Remove Card.
- Click Remove.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If your card is eligible for automatic update with PayPal, we may remove a card on your behalf if it becomes unusable or has been closed.
- The refund will still be credited back to the card if a refund is sent after the card is removed.
- You may not be able to remove your card if you have a negative balance in your PayPal account. In this situation, you must bring your balance to zero or higher to remove your card.
- If you remove a card that is the only funding source for a subscription or recurring payment on your account, the subscription will be automatically cancelled. Please choose another card as the new funding source before you remove the card.