Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
Why did I get the error "You do not have permission to perform this action" in the Live environment?
PayPal denied you permission to perform an action in the Live environment.
This error message can have numerous causes.
If you get this error after your Adaptive Payments application has been approved, do the following:
- Check to make sure your PayPal account is verified.
- Check that you're using the correct API credentials for the account from which you're making the API call.
- How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?
- How do I find my Sandbox API credentials?
- Check that the PayPal account you're using to make the API call is the account for which you have an Application ID.
- Check that you're not trying to make an API call that you didn't request within your application when it was submitted and approved.
You were logged out to help protect your account.