Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I integrate PayPal Payments Standard with Zen Cart?
- Log in to your Zen Cart admin panel.
- Select Modules > Payment.
- Select PayPal Payments Standard , then click Install if it's not currently installed.
- Review the Configuration Instructions prior to completing steps below to ensure your PayPal account is configured correctly.
- See How do I create an IPN (Instant Payment Notification) script?
- See How do I use PayPal's Auto Return feature to redirect customers back to my website?
- Configure these fields to complete the integration of PayPal Payments Standard:
- Enable PayPal Module - Set to True.
- Business ID - Enter your PayPal email account.
- PDT Token - Copy and paste your PDT Token from your PayPal account. See How do I request a token for PDT?
- Transaction Currency - Set to Selected Currency or a specific Only xxx option.
- Detailed Line Items in Cart - Set to Yes (recommended).
- Live or Sandbox - Set to Live.
- Review additional options.
- Click Update.
You were logged out to help protect your account.