Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I integrate Payments Advanced with E-junkie?
Configuring PayPal Manager
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Select Service Settings > Setup.
- Configure the following settings:
- Transaction Process Mode - Set to Live.
- Display options on payment page (in the Enter Error URL field) - Paste your website's homepage URL. (Although this field is required, the E-junkie cart overrides this when it sends each order to checkout.)
- Payment Confirmation (in the Enter Return URL field) - Paste your website's homepage URL.
- Silent Post for Data Transfer - Set Use Silent Post to YES and select Void transaction when my server fails to receive data sent by the silent post.
- Security Options - Set Enable Secure Token to YES.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Customize under Hosted Checkout Pages, then click Layout C.
- Click Save and Publish.
- If a cart-based Manager USER account hasn't been created, do so now.
- Log in to your E-junkie admin panel.
- Select Edit Profile under Manage Your Seller Account.
- While in your profile, do the following:
- Check the Sell with PayPal box.
- Enter your PayPal email address in the PayPal Email field.
- Configure the Accept Credit cards option.
- Select PayPal Payments Advanced from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the PayPal Manager Gateway Credentials:
- Partner - Enter your Manager Partner (PayPal for United States or PayPalCA for Canada).
- Merchant Login - Enter your Merchant or Vendor Login ID.
- User - Enter your created User account.
- Password - Enter your USER Password (if not using USER, enter your Vendor or Manager Password).
- Click Submit.
- Click Edit Preferences.
- Edit the Payment Preferences options:
- Payment Action - Select Authorize only. Uncheck the box for Sale.
- Phone number is required - Check the box if this applies. If this box is checked, you must configure the setting in your PayPal account.
- Wait for pending payments to clear before processing - Check this to automatically process transactions once payment is completed.
- Click Submit.
You were logged out to help protect your account.