Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I integrate Payflow Pro with 3dcart?
Configure your PayPal Manager settings Here's how:
- Log in to your Payflow Manager account.
- Click Service Settings.
- Click Set Up.
- Under Security Options, set the following:
- AVS - Set to NO.
- CSC - Set to NO.
- ENABLE SECURE TOKEN - Set to YES.
- Click Save Changes.
Integrate Payflow Pro with 3dcart Here's how:
- Log in to your 3dcart admin panel.
- Select Settings > Payments.
- Click Select Payment Methods.
- Click Add New under Payment Methods.
- Select Payment Method > PayPal Payflow Pro.
- Click Add New.
- Complete your PayPal Payflow Pro integration:
- Caption - Select Credit Card, Credit or Debit Card or Pay Using Credit/Debit, and so on.
- Customer Group - Set to ALL.
- Region - Set to All / All unless you intend to restrict who can use this method.
- UserID/Partner/Vendor - Enter your Payflow Pro user ID, partner name, and vendor name.
Note: PayPal strongly recommends that you create a unique Payflow User account with restricted permissions. For increased security, use this value as your user ID and use its associated password rather than the admin password.
- Password - Click the Pencil and enter your password for the PayPal Payments Pro USER account.
- Authorize Only - Check this if you want Delayed Capture.
- Review any additional options.
- Click Save.
You were logged out to help protect your account.