Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I create a secondary user in PayPal Manager?
If you use Payflow Pro, PayPal strongly recommends that you create a secondary user in PayPal Manager for integration purposes. This will help maintain your integration if you ever need to change your primary PayPal Manager password.
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Enter your Partner, Merchant Login and Password information, then click Log In.
- Click Account Administration.
- Under Manage Users, click Add User.
- Enter all required information:
- Admin User Password - Enter the password for your primary PayPal Manager login.
- Contact Name Email - Enter your contact name and email address. The Phone field isn't required and can be left blank. Your buyers won't see these fields.
- User Login Name - Enter a user account name, usually for a cart integration or restricted employee account. The name must contain at least seven alphanumeric characters.
- User Password - Enter a password for the user account. Use a different value than your Admin User Password. The password must contain at least seven alphanumeric characters.
- Predefined Role - Specify a privilege level, which varies based on the type of user you're creating. For shopping cart purposes, select API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS to ensure that the user can submit only API transaction requests, and can't log in to PayPal Manager.
- User Status - Select Active.
- View Bills (may not appear, depending on the account type) - Select Yes if the user needs to view monthly invoices or bills; otherwise, select No.
- Click Update.
You were logged out to help protect your account.