How do I create a secondary user in PayPal Manager?
If you use Payflow Pro, PayPal strongly recommends that you create a secondary user in PayPal Manager for integration purposes. This will help maintain your integration if you ever need to change your primary PayPal Manager password.
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Enter your Partner, Merchant Login and Password information, then click Log In.
- Click Account Administration.
- Under Manage Users, click Add User.
- Enter all required information:
- Admin User Password - Enter the password for your primary PayPal Manager login.
- Contact Name Email - Enter your contact name and email address. The Phone field isn't required and can be left blank. Your buyers won't see these fields.
- User Login Name - Enter a user account name, usually for a cart integration or restricted employee account. The name must contain at least seven alphanumeric characters.
- User Password - Enter a password for the user account. Use a different value than your Admin User Password. The password must contain at least seven alphanumeric characters.
- Predefined Role - Specify a privilege level, which varies based on the type of user you're creating. For shopping cart purposes, select API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS to ensure that the user can submit only API transaction requests, and can't log in to PayPal Manager.
- User Status - Select Active.
- View Bills (may not appear, depending on the account type) - Select Yes if the user needs to view monthly invoices or bills; otherwise, select No.
- Click Update.
You were logged out to help protect your account.