How do I clear my log-in information from the PayPal checkout?
When you pay with PayPal, you can have PayPal remember your email address and your password on some websites. If you don't want PayPal to remember you at checkout, here's how to change your settings:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Log in with PayPal beside "Manage upcoming payments".
- Select Clear my PayPal log-in information.
- Click Update settings.
- Click Yes to update your settings.
You were logged out to help protect your account.