What are the fees for sending or receiving payments?
- PayPal doesn't charge a fee when you make a purchase.
- PayPal charges a fee per transaction if you receive money for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay).
- It is free to send money locally from your PayPal balance or a bank account.
- PayPal charges a fee when the money is sent from a credit card locally. The sender has to pay the fee.
- PayPal charges a fee when the money is sent from a foreign PayPal account using PayPal balance, a bank account, or a credit card. The sender has to pay the fee.
PayPal charges a fee for foreign exchange and cross-border transactions.
You can click Fees at the bottom of the page for more information.
You were logged out to help protect your account.