Questions about eBay
You may find answers to most of your eBay questions in the eBay Help Centre. Here are links to some of the more commonly asked questions:
- How do I link my PayPal and eBay accounts? - Please note that you can link to your PayPal account from your eBay account, but can no longer link to an eBay account from your PayPal account.
- How do I pay for an eBay item with PayPal?
- How do I pay for my eBay seller fees? – If you’ve set up automatic payments with PayPal, your billing agreement with eBay will also show up in the “Manage Payments” section in your PayPal profile.
- How do I redeem an eBay gift card, gift certificate, or coupon?
Got a problem?
If you have an issue with your eBay transactions, here’s what you can do:
- If you paid for an eBay item using PayPal, you can report your problem on either eBay or PayPal. If you didn’t pay with PayPal, please report it on eBay.
- If you’ve reported your problem on eBay with the eBay Money Back Guarantee program, please visit the eBay website for the latest update on your dispute or claim with eBay.
- If you come across a payment hold on your eBay transaction, click here to learn about how you may get your payment sooner.
For any other support for your eBay activities, please contact eBay Customer Service directly.
You were logged out to help protect your account.