How do I confirm my US bank account?
When you add a US bank account, PayPal will make two deposits for amounts between $0.01 and $0.99 USD to your bank account. You should see the deposits in your bank account in two to four business days.
To confirm your bank account, first find out the amounts of the two deposits. If you can view your card statement online, you can check for the amounts in a few days. Otherwise, you’ll need to wait for your next statement in the post.
Then, enter the deposit amounts online:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click My Money.
- Click Update beside Bank Accounts.
- Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
- Enter the two deposit amounts and click Submit.
You were logged out to help protect your account.